Medieval: Week 1 Progress: Wurm

It's week 1 and the word is Medeival.  I decided to start off with the definitions followed by my progress shots thus far.  I am kind of winging it so I don't have much to expound upon right now.  More next week.

me·di·e·val –adjective
  1. of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or in the style of the Middle Ages: medieval architecture. Compare Middle Ages.
  2. Informal . extremely old-fashioned; primitive.
 Begining with a couple o lumps of clay.  Super Sculpy again.  I will give it one more shot.
 Shaping the head, adding some cheek bones and nose shape.
 Created eye sockets and started melding the cheeks into the face.  The two sperm looking shapes at the bottom are going to be the eye balls.
 Added the eyes and started shaping the lids and nose a bit more.
Ooo it's starting to take a bit of an aquatic look on.  Gonna go with it.  Let's see what happens next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment